When you need a good electrician we are here for you. We get the job done on time, on budget, and leave you with piece of mind knowing that your home is safe because the electrical work is done right.
We provides comprehensive residential electrical services including installation, upgrade, troubleshooting and repair electrical solutions. Some of our residential electrical services include: home generator installation, circuit breaker box upgrade, exhaust fan, indoor and outdoor lighting, interconnected smoke detector installation and repair, fuse box repair, electrical and data wiring, hanging ceiling fans, remodeling and renovation work, underground wiring and much more.
Don’t trust your home and family’s safety to anyone with a tool belt. We are a 2nd generation full service electrical contractor and we come with plenty of references. When you need a good electrician we are here for you. We get the job done on time, on budget, and leave you with piece of mind knowing that your home is safe because the electrical work is done right.
We are committed and dedicated to quality service and craftsmanship for all of our customers. Whether your project is big or small, we put the same effort and quality seen on our Commercial projects as we do into all of our residential work. We diligently work to resolve all of your electrical issues through troubleshooting and repairs and offer a wide variety of services to include equipment hook-ups, panel upgrades, re-wiring, safety inspections, pool equipment, light and fan installations and so much more.
Some of Our Residential Services include:
- Standby or Portable Generator Installations
- Surge Protection
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement and Repair
- Underground Service Upgrades or Installation
- Ceiling Fan Replacement and Repair
- Equipment Hook-ups and Circuits
- Fire Repairs
- Panel Replacement and Repairs
- A/C and Heating Circuits
- Commercial and Industrial Maintenance
- Fuse and Breaker Replacements
- Phone and Computer Wiring
- Parking Lot Lighting Maintenance
- Remodels and Room Additions
- Security Lighting
- Load Analysis
- Kitchen Appliance Circuits
- New Construction
- Light Fixture Replacements or Installation
- Mobile Home Wiring
- Swimming Pool Electrical Troubleshooting
- Tenant Build-Outs
- Troubleshooting and Repairs